Bulgarian opposition calls for early election
SOFIA Feb 20 (Reuters) - Bulgaria's opposition called on Wednesday for an early election after the rightist government resigned, saying that a new parliament was needed to form a government.
"We need early elections because no government formed by this parliament can lead normal policy," Socialist leader Sergei Stanishev said. Bulgaria was originally due to hold a regular general election in July.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |