Capgemini sees 2013 growth edging higher
PARIS Feb 20 (Reuters) - French IT services group Capgemini on Wednesday predicted organic revenue this year would edge higher at about the same rate as in 2012, when they grew 1.2 percent.
Europe's largest IT services group by market cap's rise in 2012 like-for-like sales to 10.26 billion euros was in line with its target for organic growth of more than 1 percent over the year.
Its operating profit before amortization of intangible assets acquired through acquisitions rose to 824 million euros, representing a margin of 8 percent in 2012. Capgemini said it expected this margin to exceed 8.3 percent in 2013. (Reporting by Alice Cannet; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |