Cheesecake Factory's quarterly profit falls 26 pct
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Cheesecake Factory Inc's quarterly profit fell 26 percent as sales fell due to superstorm Sandy.
Fourth-quarter net income fell to 22.1 million, or 40 cents per share, in the quarter ended Jan. 1, from $29.9 million, or 54 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 2.7 percent to $464.7 million.
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |