Cheesecake Factory's quarterly profit falls 26 pct
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Cheesecake Factory Inc's quarterly profit fell 26 percent as sales fell due to superstorm Sandy.
Fourth-quarter net income fell to 22.1 million, or 40 cents per share, in the quarter ended Jan. 1, from $29.9 million, or 54 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 2.7 percent to $464.7 million.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols