Cheesecake Factory's quarterly profit falls 26 pct
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Cheesecake Factory Inc's quarterly profit fell 26 percent as sales fell due to superstorm Sandy.
Fourth-quarter net income fell to 22.1 million, or 40 cents per share, in the quarter ended Jan. 1, from $29.9 million, or 54 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 2.7 percent to $464.7 million.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |