Cheesecake Factory's quarterly profit falls 26 pct
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Cheesecake Factory Inc's quarterly profit fell 26 percent as sales fell due to superstorm Sandy.
Fourth-quarter net income fell to 22.1 million, or 40 cents per share, in the quarter ended Jan. 1, from $29.9 million, or 54 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 2.7 percent to $464.7 million.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message