- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Man linked to Boston bombing suspect killed by FBI in Florida
ConocoPhillips to sell stake in Western Australia gas assets
Feb 20 (Reuters) - ConocoPhillips said it will sell some of its stake in two Western Australia exploration assets to PetroChina Company Ltd.
PetroChina will acquire 20 percent of Poseidon gas field in the Browse Basin offshore Western Australia and 29 percent of onshore shale formation Goldwyer in the Canning Basin in the same region.
Under the deal, ConocoPhillips and PetroChina will also study the potential for unconventional resource development in the 500,000 acre Neijiang-Dazu Shale formation in the Sichuan Basin in southwestern China.
Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this