Dish Network quarterly profit drops 33 pct
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Dish Network Corp, the second-largest U.S. satellite TV company after DirecTV, reported a 33 percent drop in fourth-quarter profit and said it added 14,000 pay-TV subscribers on a net basis.
Net income fell to $209 million from $313 million a year earlier.
Revenue dropped 1 percent to $3.59 billion.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'