Dish Network quarterly profit drops 33 pct
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Dish Network Corp, the second-largest U.S. satellite TV company after DirecTV, reported a 33 percent drop in fourth-quarter profit and said it added 14,000 pay-TV subscribers on a net basis.
Net income fell to $209 million from $313 million a year earlier.
Revenue dropped 1 percent to $3.59 billion.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Indian firms tool up for defense orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- Asia shares sour on China, U.S. dollar in demand