Dish Network quarterly profit drops 33 pct
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Dish Network Corp, the second-largest U.S. satellite TV company after DirecTV, reported a 33 percent drop in fourth-quarter profit and said it added 14,000 pay-TV subscribers on a net basis.
Net income fell to $209 million from $313 million a year earlier.
Revenue dropped 1 percent to $3.59 billion.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team