Dish Network quarterly profit drops 33 pct
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Dish Network Corp, the second-largest U.S. satellite TV company after DirecTV, reported a 33 percent drop in fourth-quarter profit and said it added 14,000 pay-TV subscribers on a net basis.
Net income fell to $209 million from $313 million a year earlier.
Revenue dropped 1 percent to $3.59 billion.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |