DSV profit outlook weaker than expected
COPENHAGEN Feb 20 (Reuters) - Danish freight forwarder DSV predicted a full-year operating profit below some analysts' expectations, saying a weaker global economy would likely keep freight volumes down.
The company forecast 2013 earnings before interest, tax and amortisation (EBITA) of 2.55 billion to 2.75 billion Danish crowns ($457-492 million), compared with analysts' average forecast of 2.7 billion in a Reuters poll.
DSV's operating profit for 2012 was also slightly below expectations at 2.4 billion crowns compared with a consensus forecast of 2.6 billion crowns.
($1 = 5.5847 Danish crowns) (Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port