Gagfah concludes 1.06 bln euros financing of Woba portfolio
FRANKFURT Feb 20 (Reuters) - German real estate group Gagfah concluded refinancing the 1.06 billion euros ($1.42 billion) Woba portfolio, the company said.
The previous loan for the portfolio was due to mature on May 15 of this year, Gagfah said.
The Woba portfolio consists of 38,000 apartments located in the eastern German city of Dresden and makes up a quarter of the portfolio of Gagfah.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data