Gagfah concludes 1.06 bln euros financing of Woba portfolio
FRANKFURT Feb 20 (Reuters) - German real estate group Gagfah concluded refinancing the 1.06 billion euros ($1.42 billion) Woba portfolio, the company said.
The previous loan for the portfolio was due to mature on May 15 of this year, Gagfah said.
The Woba portfolio consists of 38,000 apartments located in the eastern German city of Dresden and makes up a quarter of the portfolio of Gagfah.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB