Gagfah concludes 1.06 bln euros financing of Woba portfolio
FRANKFURT Feb 20 (Reuters) - German real estate group Gagfah concluded refinancing the 1.06 billion euros ($1.42 billion) Woba portfolio, the company said.
The previous loan for the portfolio was due to mature on May 15 of this year, Gagfah said.
The Woba portfolio consists of 38,000 apartments located in the eastern German city of Dresden and makes up a quarter of the portfolio of Gagfah.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead