Iconix buys Lee Cooper brand for $72 mln
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Iconix Brand Group Inc, which licenses shoe and clothing brands to retailers and manufacturers, said it has acquired British denim label Lee Cooper for $72 million in cash.
The company, owner of brands such as Ed Hardy, Rocawear and Candie's, said it bought the Lee Cooper brand through its Luxembourg subsidiary -- Iconix Luxembourg Holdings Sarl.
Iconix bought the Buffalo David Bitton brand earlier this month to expand into higher-end brands.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet