Iconix buys Lee Cooper brand for $72 mln
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Iconix Brand Group Inc, which licenses shoe and clothing brands to retailers and manufacturers, said it has acquired British denim label Lee Cooper for $72 million in cash.
The company, owner of brands such as Ed Hardy, Rocawear and Candie's, said it bought the Lee Cooper brand through its Luxembourg subsidiary -- Iconix Luxembourg Holdings Sarl.
Iconix bought the Buffalo David Bitton brand earlier this month to expand into higher-end brands.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- At least four servicemen killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl
- Israel presses on with Gaza offensive, Palestinians fire rockets |