Iconix buys Lee Cooper brand for $72 mln
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Iconix Brand Group Inc, which licenses shoe and clothing brands to retailers and manufacturers, said it has acquired British denim label Lee Cooper for $72 million in cash.
The company, owner of brands such as Ed Hardy, Rocawear and Candie's, said it bought the Lee Cooper brand through its Luxembourg subsidiary -- Iconix Luxembourg Holdings Sarl.
Iconix bought the Buffalo David Bitton brand earlier this month to expand into higher-end brands.
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work