AbbVie to Present at Cowen and Company 33rd Annual Health Care Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130220:nPnCG61796 NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will present at the Cowen and Company 33rd Annual Health Care Conference on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. Bill Chase, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will make a formal presentation on the company at 7:40 a.m. Central time. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be accessible through AbbVie's Investor Relations Web site at www.abbvieinvestor.com. An archived edition of the presentation will be available later that day. About AbbVie AbbVie is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott. With its 125-year history, the company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world's most complex and serious diseases. In 2013, AbbVie employs approximately 21,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries. For further information on the company and its people, portfolio and commitments, please visit www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter or view careers on our Facebook or LinkedIn page. SOURCE AbbVie Adelle Infante, Media, +1-847-938-8745; Liz Shea, Investors, +1-847-935-2211
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |