Navigant to Present at Baird`s 2013 Business Solutions Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130220:nBw205090a CHICAGO--(Business Wire)-- Navigant (NYSE:NCI) today announced that Julie Howard, Chief Executive Officer, will present to attendees at Robert W. Baird & Co.`s Business Solutions Conference on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference will take place at The Pierre Hotel located at 2 East 61st Street, New York, New York. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available at www.navigant.com/investor_relations. A replay will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the webcast and will be archived for approximately ninety days. About Navigant Navigant (NYSE: NCI) is a specialized, global expert services firm dedicated to assisting clients in creating and protecting value in the face of critical business risks and opportunities. Through senior level engagement with clients, Navigant professionals combine technical expertise in Disputes, Investigations, Economics, Financial Advisory and Management Consulting, with business pragmatism in the highly regulated Construction, Energy, Financial Services and Healthcare industries. More information about Navigant can be found at www.navigant.com. Navigant Paul Longhini, 312.583.5836 Investor Relations email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine