Japan Tobacco shares hit 3-wk low;govt to launch share sale soon
TOKYO Feb 20 (Reuters) - Shares of Japan Tobacco Inc sagged 5.5 percent to 2,763 yen, a three-week low, after sources told Reuters that the Japanese government's sale of a $10 billon stake in the company was expected to kick off within days.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data