Japan Tobacco shares hit 3-wk low;govt to launch share sale soon
TOKYO Feb 20 (Reuters) - Shares of Japan Tobacco Inc sagged 5.5 percent to 2,763 yen, a three-week low, after sources told Reuters that the Japanese government's sale of a $10 billon stake in the company was expected to kick off within days.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |