- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
CORRECTED-Kabel Deutschland hikes dividend to 2.50 euros/shr
(Corrects in first paragraph to show fiscal year ends in March, not June)
FRANKFURT Feb 20 (Reuters) - Kabel Deutschland said on Wednesday it would propose a dividend of 2.50 euros ($3.34) per share for the fiscal year ending in March.
So far Germany's biggest cable operators had said its fiscal 2012/13 dividend would be flat from last year when it was 1.50 euros.
Vodafone is considering a bid for Kabel Deutschland, a person familiar with the UK-based mobile company's thinking said last week. ($1 = 0.7487 euros) (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this