RPT-KPN says America Movil backs its capital increase
BRUSSELS Feb 20 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN said on Wednesday its largest shareholder, America Movil, supported its plan to raise 4 billion euros ($5.34 billion) in equity capital to avoid a credit rating downgrade.
KPN said the operation would consist of a 3 billion euro rights issue and, in addition, the issuance of hybrid capital instruments, which were expected to receive partial equity recognition.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |