RPT-KPN says America Movil backs its capital increase
BRUSSELS Feb 20 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN said on Wednesday its largest shareholder, America Movil, supported its plan to raise 4 billion euros ($5.34 billion) in equity capital to avoid a credit rating downgrade.
KPN said the operation would consist of a 3 billion euro rights issue and, in addition, the issuance of hybrid capital instruments, which were expected to receive partial equity recognition.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users