LivingSocial raises $110 mln from existing investors -CEO memo
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 20 (Reuters) - LivingSocial, the second-largest daily deal company, raised $110 million in a new round of financing from existing investors, Chief Executive Tim O'Shaughnessy wrote in a memo to employees on Wednesday.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media