LivingSocial raises $110 mln from existing investors -CEO memo
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 20 (Reuters) - LivingSocial, the second-largest daily deal company, raised $110 million in a new round of financing from existing investors, Chief Executive Tim O'Shaughnessy wrote in a memo to employees on Wednesday.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |