LivingSocial raises $110 mln from existing investors -CEO memo
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 20 (Reuters) - LivingSocial, the second-largest daily deal company, raised $110 million in a new round of financing from existing investors, Chief Executive Tim O'Shaughnessy wrote in a memo to employees on Wednesday.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions