UPDATE 1-Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Feb 20 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media:
* Private equity firms CVC Capital Partners and BC Partners are readying a bid for France's Elior that values the catering company at 3.5 billion euros ($4.67 billion) including debt, the Financial Times reported on Tuesday.
* Vodafone has hired its long-time bank Goldman Sachs to advise on a possible multi-billion-euro bid for German cable operator Kabel Deutschland, a person with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Tuesday.
* Sberbank, Russia's top lender, has hired banks to arrange meetings with investors to test market interest towards possible Eurobond issue denominated in Turkish liras, a banking source told Reuters.
* Motor insurer Esure has appointed brokers Numis and Canaccord as the company speeds up plans for a stock market launch, the Financial Times reported.
* Warner Music has reached a deal with two independent record label groups as it seeks regulatory approval for its 487 million pound ($752.08 million) acquisition of former EMI labels, the Financial Times reported.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video