- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
UPDATE 1-Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Feb 20 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media:
* Private equity firms CVC Capital Partners and BC Partners are readying a bid for France's Elior that values the catering company at 3.5 billion euros ($4.67 billion) including debt, the Financial Times reported on Tuesday.
* Vodafone has hired its long-time bank Goldman Sachs to advise on a possible multi-billion-euro bid for German cable operator Kabel Deutschland, a person with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Tuesday.
* Sberbank, Russia's top lender, has hired banks to arrange meetings with investors to test market interest towards possible Eurobond issue denominated in Turkish liras, a banking source told Reuters.
* Motor insurer Esure has appointed brokers Numis and Canaccord as the company speeds up plans for a stock market launch, the Financial Times reported.
* Warner Music has reached a deal with two independent record label groups as it seeks regulatory approval for its 487 million pound ($752.08 million) acquisition of former EMI labels, the Financial Times reported.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this