EURO GOVT-Bund futures extend fall after auction
LONDON Feb 20 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell to a session low on Wednesday following a 10-year bond auction that came in weaker than previous sales, with bids only just covering the total amount issued.
The Bund future fell to a low of 142.24, down 58 ticks on the day, compared with levels around 142.38 seen at the 1030 GMT bidding cutoff.
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.