EURO GOVT-Bund futures extend fall after auction
LONDON Feb 20 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell to a session low on Wednesday following a 10-year bond auction that came in weaker than previous sales, with bids only just covering the total amount issued.
The Bund future fell to a low of 142.24, down 58 ticks on the day, compared with levels around 142.38 seen at the 1030 GMT bidding cutoff.
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |