EURO GOVT-Bund futures extend fall after auction
LONDON Feb 20 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell to a session low on Wednesday following a 10-year bond auction that came in weaker than previous sales, with bids only just covering the total amount issued.
The Bund future fell to a low of 142.24, down 58 ticks on the day, compared with levels around 142.38 seen at the 1030 GMT bidding cutoff.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets