EURO GOVT-Bund futures extend fall after auction
LONDON Feb 20 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell to a session low on Wednesday following a 10-year bond auction that came in weaker than previous sales, with bids only just covering the total amount issued.
The Bund future fell to a low of 142.24, down 58 ticks on the day, compared with levels around 142.38 seen at the 1030 GMT bidding cutoff.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls