Bank of Canada to auction C$1.6 bln 12-day T-bills Feb 21
TORONTO Feb 20 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada on Wednesday said it plans to auction C$1.6 billion ($1.58 billion) of 12-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Feb. 21.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea