European stock index futures flat to higher
LONDON Feb 20 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a flat to a slightly higher open on Wednesday, with the market consolidating the previous session's strong gains and balancing a mixed crop of corporate earnings.
At 0706 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 and for Germany's DAX were flat, while those for France's CAC were 0.1 percent higher.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls