European stock index futures flat to higher
LONDON Feb 20 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a flat to a slightly higher open on Wednesday, with the market consolidating the previous session's strong gains and balancing a mixed crop of corporate earnings.
At 0706 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 and for Germany's DAX were flat, while those for France's CAC were 0.1 percent higher.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |