- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
Dollar rises to session peaks after Fed minutes
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Feb 20 (Reuters) - The dollar rallied to session highs against the euro and yen on Wednesday after minutes from the Federal Reserve's latest meeting suggested the U.S. central bank may have to slow or stop buying assets before seeing the pickup in hiring.
The euro fell as low as $1.3279 on Reuters data, the lowest in four weeks, and was last down 0.6 percent at $1.3304.
The dollar rose to a session peak of 94.02 yen and was last up 0.3 percent at 93.87 yen.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this