Dollar erases gains versus yen, trades little changed
NEW YORK Feb 20 (Reuters) - The dollar surrendered its gains versus the yen to trade little changed in late New York trading on Wednesday.
The dollar was last at 93.54 yen. It had risen to a session peak of 94.02 yen on Reuters data after minutes from the Federal Reserve's last meeting suggested policymakers may have to slow or stop buying assets before seeing the pick-up in hiring.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs