Dollar erases gains versus yen, trades little changed
NEW YORK Feb 20 (Reuters) - The dollar surrendered its gains versus the yen to trade little changed in late New York trading on Wednesday.
The dollar was last at 93.54 yen. It had risen to a session peak of 94.02 yen on Reuters data after minutes from the Federal Reserve's last meeting suggested policymakers may have to slow or stop buying assets before seeing the pick-up in hiring.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data