Hong Kong shares to open up 0.7 pct, Belle International climbs
HONG KONG Feb 20 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to open higher on Wednesday, with footwear retailer Belle International rising 2.9 percent to be the top percentage riser among Hang Seng Index components.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.7 percent at 23,310.93. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to start up 0.5 percent.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel