Hong Kong shares to open up 0.7 pct, Belle International climbs
HONG KONG Feb 20 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to open higher on Wednesday, with footwear retailer Belle International rising 2.9 percent to be the top percentage riser among Hang Seng Index components.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.7 percent at 23,310.93. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to start up 0.5 percent.
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |