Hong Kong shares to open up 0.7 pct, Belle International climbs
HONG KONG Feb 20 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to open higher on Wednesday, with footwear retailer Belle International rising 2.9 percent to be the top percentage riser among Hang Seng Index components.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.7 percent at 23,310.93. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to start up 0.5 percent.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation