Mexico's Walmex reports flat fourth-quarter results
MEXICO CITY Feb 20 (Reuters) - Mexico's biggest retailer, Wal-Mart de Mexico, on Wednesday said its fourth-quarter profit rose less than 1 percent from the year-earlier quarter.
Walmex, controlled by Wal-Mart Stores Inc, reported a profit of 8.371 billion pesos ($650 million), compared to 8.323 billion pesos in the fourth-quarter 2011.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Home sales tumble, jobless claims at near nine-month high
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia