Mexico's Walmex reports flat fourth-quarter results
MEXICO CITY Feb 20 (Reuters) - Mexico's biggest retailer, Wal-Mart de Mexico, on Wednesday said its fourth-quarter profit rose less than 1 percent from the year-earlier quarter.
Walmex, controlled by Wal-Mart Stores Inc, reported a profit of 8.371 billion pesos ($650 million), compared to 8.323 billion pesos in the fourth-quarter 2011.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- U.S. strikes help Iraq Kurds, army advances against Islamic State |