Mexico's Walmex reports flat fourth-quarter results
MEXICO CITY Feb 20 (Reuters) - Mexico's biggest retailer, Wal-Mart de Mexico, on Wednesday said its fourth-quarter profit rose less than 1 percent from the year-earlier quarter.
Walmex, controlled by Wal-Mart Stores Inc, reported a profit of 8.371 billion pesos ($650 million), compared to 8.323 billion pesos in the fourth-quarter 2011.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |