Mexico's Walmex reports flat fourth-quarter results
MEXICO CITY Feb 20 (Reuters) - Mexico's biggest retailer, Wal-Mart de Mexico, on Wednesday said its fourth-quarter profit rose less than 1 percent from the year-earlier quarter.
Walmex, controlled by Wal-Mart Stores Inc, reported a profit of 8.371 billion pesos ($650 million), compared to 8.323 billion pesos in the fourth-quarter 2011.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |