MGM resorts posts wider quarterly loss on impairment charges
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Casino operator MGM Resorts International reported a wider quarterly loss, hurt by impairment charges and refinancing costs.
Net loss at the operator of the Mirage and Bellagio casino resorts widened to $1.22 billion, or $2.50 per share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $113.6 million, or 23 cents per share, in the prior-year quarter.
Revenue fell marginally to $2.3 billion.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report