MGM resorts posts wider quarterly loss on impairment charges
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Casino operator MGM Resorts International reported a wider quarterly loss, hurt by impairment charges and refinancing costs.
Net loss at the operator of the Mirage and Bellagio casino resorts widened to $1.22 billion, or $2.50 per share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $113.6 million, or 23 cents per share, in the prior-year quarter.
Revenue fell marginally to $2.3 billion.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |