InBev, U.S. Justice Dept request short delay in court fight
WASHINGTON Feb 20 (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department and Anheuser-Busch InBev, embroiled in a court fight over whether AB InBev can expand its stake in the Grupo Modelo brewery, asked a court on Wednesday for a short delay, according to a court filing.
The two sides asked for a limited stay that would end on March 19.
The decision to request the stay was prompted by revisions that AB InBev made to the deal, the filing said.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square