Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated To Release Fiscal Year 2012 Results
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130220:nBw206476a CHARLOTTE, N.C.--(Business Wire)-- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (NASDAQ: COKE) will issue a news release after the market closes on March 6, 2013 to announce financial results for its quarter and fiscal year ended December 30, 2012. Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated is the largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States with operations in 11 states, primarily in the Southeast. For more information about our Company, please visit our website at www.cokeconsolidated.com. Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Media Contact: Lauren C. Steele, Senior VP - Corporate Affairs 704-557-4551 or Investor Contact: James E. Harris, Senior VP, Shared Services & CFO 704-557-4582 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols