Johnson & Johnson to Participate in 2013 Citi Global Health Care Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130220:nPnNY63133 NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) will participate in the 2013 Citi Global Health Care Conference on Monday, Feb. 25, at the Hilton New York Hotel in New York, NY. Alex Gorsky, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer, will represent the Company as the keynote speaker, and is scheduled to present at 11:55 a.m. (Eastern). This webcast will be available to investors and other interested parties by accessing the Johnson & Johnson website at www.investor.jnj.com. A webcast and podcast replay will be available approximately two hours after the live webcast. SOURCE Johnson & Johnson Press: Al Wasilewski, +1-732-524-1130 or +1-732-447-5918 (M) or Carol Goodrich, +1-732-524-6678 or +1-973-615-4057 (M); Investor Contacts: Louise Mehrotra, 1-732-524-6491 or Lesley Fishman, +1-732- 524-3922
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead