Office Depot to buy OfficeMax in all-stock deal
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Office Depot Inc said on Wednesday it had reached a definitive deal to buy smaller rival OfficeMax Inc in a bid to get more clout with suppliers and better compete against rival Staples Inc.
In the all-stock deal, Office Depot will issue 2.69 new shares of common stock for each outstanding common share of OfficeMax.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions