Office Depot to buy OfficeMax in all-stock deal
Feb 20 (Reuters) - Office Depot Inc said on Wednesday it had reached a definitive deal to buy smaller rival OfficeMax Inc in a bid to get more clout with suppliers and better compete against rival Staples Inc.
In the all-stock deal, Office Depot will issue 2.69 new shares of common stock for each outstanding common share of OfficeMax.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion