Pirelli, Clean Diesel Technologies in emissions control JV
MILAN Feb 20 (Reuters) - Italian tyre maker Pirelli and Clean Diesel Technologies said on Wednesday they plan to team up to sell pollution control systems for gasoline and diesel engines starting in March 2013.
The two companies will set up a joint venture called Eco Emission Enterprise based in Milan to sell their products in Europe and in the CIS countries.
Under the terms of the agreement, a unit of Pirelli will supply its silicon carbon substrate particle filters to the joint venture, and Clean Diesel Techncology will supply its own vehicle emission control products.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine scrambles fighter jets above rebel positions as missile attack resumes
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO