Ukraine's Privatbank plans 5-yr Eurobond - IFR
KIEV Feb 20 (Reuters) - Ukraine's largest lender, privately-owned Privatbank, has mandated Credit Suisse, JP Morgan and UBS as lead managers for a five-year dollar Eurobond, Thomson Reuters service IFR reported on Wednesday.
The bank is looking to borrow an undisclosed sum at about 10.875 percent, IFR said. Privatbank declined to comment on the matter. (Reporting by Olzhas Auyezov; editing by Patrick Graham)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea