Deutsche Bank unit in talks to sell Printemps stake
PARIS Feb 20 (Reuters) - RREEF, Deutsche Bank's real estate investment unit, said on Wednesday it had started exclusive talks to sell its stake in French department store group Le Printemps to its Italian partner, the Borletti Group, and Qatari investors.
Printemps is 70 percent owned by RREEF and 30 percent by the Borletti Group, headed by Italian businessman Maurizio Borletti.
RREEF and Borletti bought Printemps from French retail and luxury giant PPR for 1.1 billion euros ($1.47 billion) in 2006. ($1 = 0.7487 euros) (Reporting by Dominique Vidalon; Editing by James Regan)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel