Unlicenced .38 handgun found in Pistorius home - police
PRETORIA Feb 20 (Reuters) - A South African police investigator said on Wednesday he wants to charge global track star Oscar Pistorius with possession of illegal weapons after an unlicenced .38 handgun and ammunition were found in his home.
Pistorius is facing a bail hearing on a charge of murdering his girlfriend at his home. (Reporting by Peroshni Govender; Writing by Jon Herskovitz; Editing by Ed Cropley)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls