Slovakia sets official guidance on 10-year euro bond
LONDON, Feb 20 (IFR) - The Slovak Republic, rated A2/A/A+, has set price guidance of 125bp area over mid-swaps for its upcoming 10-year euro-denominated bond issue, said a lead manager.
The sovereign begun taking indications of interest for the issue on Tuesday at mid-high 120s basis points over mid-swaps.
Books are open on the Reg S-only transaction, which carries collective action clause language, and is expected to be today's business.
Deutsche Bank, ING, Societe Generale and local Slovenska Sportilena, a unit of Erste Group, are joint-lead managers on the deal. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; editing by Alex Chambers)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter