Slovakia sets official guidance on 10-year euro bond
LONDON, Feb 20 (IFR) - The Slovak Republic, rated A2/A/A+, has set price guidance of 125bp area over mid-swaps for its upcoming 10-year euro-denominated bond issue, said a lead manager.
The sovereign begun taking indications of interest for the issue on Tuesday at mid-high 120s basis points over mid-swaps.
Books are open on the Reg S-only transaction, which carries collective action clause language, and is expected to be today's business.
Deutsche Bank, ING, Societe Generale and local Slovenska Sportilena, a unit of Erste Group, are joint-lead managers on the deal. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; editing by Alex Chambers)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand