- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
Slovakia sets official guidance on 10-year euro bond
LONDON, Feb 20 (IFR) - The Slovak Republic, rated A2/A/A+, has set price guidance of 125bp area over mid-swaps for its upcoming 10-year euro-denominated bond issue, said a lead manager.
The sovereign begun taking indications of interest for the issue on Tuesday at mid-high 120s basis points over mid-swaps.
Books are open on the Reg S-only transaction, which carries collective action clause language, and is expected to be today's business.
Deutsche Bank, ING, Societe Generale and local Slovenska Sportilena, a unit of Erste Group, are joint-lead managers on the deal. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; editing by Alex Chambers)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this