STXNEWS LATAM-Louis Dreyfus unit revives Brazil IPO plan
Shareholders of Brazil's Biosev SA, a unit of global commodities company Louis Dreyfus Corp, have approved plans for an initial public offering, according to a securities filing on Tuesday.
The sugar cane processing unit suspended IPO plans in July, citing a lack of demand, but has revived them after successful bond sales by some local sugar mills and renewed investor appetite for Brazilian equities.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'