STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil telecom Oi's CEO search to last 4 to 5 months
Grupo Oi SA's hunt for a new chief executive officer will last four to five months, the head of Andrade Gutierrez SA, one of the Brazilian telecom's main shareholders, said on Thursday.
Former Oi CEO Francisco Valim unexpectedly left last month, casting doubt on a three-year turnaround plan meant to pull the company out of fourth place in Brazil's cooling wireless market.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted