Sweden opens books on 5 year dollar bond
LONDON, Feb 20 (IFR) - The Kingdom of Sweden, rated Aaa/AAA/AAA, has opened books on its 5-year dollar bond with official guidance set at mid-swaps flat area after initial interest was seen approaching USD1.5bn, said banks managing the deal.
Barclays, Citi, Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs are managing the RegS/144A deal and will price later on Wednesday.
The Swedish debt office has been forced to up its international debt issuance in 2013 after its central bank requested an extra SEK100bn (USD15.4bn) in foreign currency reserves in 2013. (Reporting by John Geddie; editing by Alex Chambers)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |