- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
TABLE-Swiss ZEW indicator improves to 10.0 in Feb
ZURICH Feb 20 (Reuters) - The Swiss ZEW investor sentiment rose by 17 points in February to 10 points, Credit Suisse, which issues the indicator in cooperation with the German ZEW economic research institute, said on Wednesday.
Feb '13 Jan '13 Dec '12
Expectations (investor sentiment) 10.0 -6.9 -15.5
Current conditions 18.0 16.0 6.6
For a story on Swiss economy click on...
For recent Swiss National Bank comments...
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this