TABLE-Swiss ZEW indicator improves to 10.0 in Feb
ZURICH Feb 20 (Reuters) - The Swiss ZEW investor sentiment rose by 17 points in February to 10 points, Credit Suisse, which issues the indicator in cooperation with the German ZEW economic research institute, said on Wednesday.
Feb '13 Jan '13 Dec '12
Expectations (investor sentiment) 10.0 -6.9 -15.5
Current conditions 18.0 16.0 6.6
For a story on Swiss economy click on...
For recent Swiss National Bank comments...
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel