BRIEF-Truworths says first-half earnings up
JOHANNESBURG Feb 20 (Reuters) - Truworths International Ltd : * Says group retail sales increased by 14.8% to R5.5 billion for the 26-week
period * Says comparable store retail sales grew by 9.8% (2011: 6.2%) * Says headline earnings per share (heps) were 331.3 cents, an increase of 19% * Says diluted heps of 324.8 cents were 19% higher (2011: 272.3 cents) over the
prior period * Says capital expenditure of R181 million has been committed for the remainder
of the 2013 financial period * Says the credit environment is expected to deteriorate further in the months
ahead * Says resolved to declare a gross cash dividend in the amount of 204 cents
(2011: 169 cents) per share
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote