Unlicensed .38 ammunition found in Pistorius home - police
PRETORIA (Reuters) - A South African police investigator said on Wednesday he wants to charge global track star Oscar Pistorius with a weapons law violation after unlicensed .38 caliber ammunition was found in his home.
Pistorius is facing a bail hearing on a charge of murdering his girlfriend at his home.
(Reporting by Jon Herskovitz; Editing by Ed Cropley)
(This story was corrected to remove reference to the handgun)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
Protesters respond to calls to defend their demonstration from possible police intervention. Slideshow