BRIEF-Walter Energy shares down 6.4 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK Feb 20 (Reuters) - Walter Energy Inc : * Shares were down 6.4 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |